Monday, January 29, 2007

Wedding Related Mashup



So, I was going to start this witty blurb on what couples do when they first get engaged like register on The Knot and subscribe to all of those wedding rags so they can receive every piece of wedding spam under the sun - and moon - we're very yin-yang since getting engaged, but instead, I'll just cut to the chase and tell you about a great wedding-related mashup I've discovered - via SPAM of course - Wedding Mapper.

But first, you ask, "What's a mashup?" Easy one - a mashup is a website or application that combines information and functionality from multiple sources into one integrated tool. Read more about them here and here.

It seems like everyone and their mother is mashing Google Maps with some other genre of information. You won't hear me complain that's for sure. FYI, there are some awesome real estate mashups out there. Either way, I think it's pretty clear what Wedding Mapper mashes.

It's a new product and still needs some work but check ours out linked to the right under "Guest Resources" or here. Pretty sweet, huh? I thought so.

Did we leave anything off?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the mapper...next time you guys stay at 1668...let me know...i'll call them to let them know they will be expecting people they don't know.