Saturday, January 13, 2007

And In Wedding News Around The World

My How Registering Has Changed
Today's Times has an interesting blurb on how registering has evolved. There's slim hope, lol, that we'll go this route if she has anything to say about it. Seems rather fitting given the weekend's agenda, no?

Wedding Mandate
There aren't many stipulations that I bring to the wedding scheduling process, but the correlation between the fact that she wants an October wedding and this find is uncanny.

Celebrity Wedding News
Looks like the person I didn't propose to has modified her lifestyle a bit to ensure everything goes 'on' without a hitch. Kudos to her. I hope it works out.

And in "6 degrees of Heidi Fleiss news" there's this. I wonder if you know who will play at the wedding? Or maybe he'll show up. Either way it goes down I'd love to hear what the best man has to say.

Gate Crashers
OMG. Can you imagine if something like this goes down on my wedding day. Jeez. Gate Crashers? We don't need no stinking gate crashers.

2 comments:

The Bride's Sister said...

I'm very jealous of your page, I need you to give me some tricks

The groom-to-be said...

word. i'll assist as best (the groom-to-be) can. holla.