Friday, January 26, 2007

More "Now What?"


Next topic up for discussion - the music. Friends have said that you only really need 4 things for a great wedding: an unlimited supply of booze, good music, and a bride & groom. With a date and venue locked up, we've shifted our dinner discussions to what we're going to do about 'music'. Coco would love me Full Metal Jacket style if I could make him happen but let's be real - I'm not G-d or the JC. Sorry baby.

Psssst....and I don't mean this JC.

So, with only 2 choices there's a 50-50 chance we do either one. (Am I the only one who finds that last sentence fun to read? Hope not.)

Well, in rounding out the MySpace links/plug/whathaveyou with my take on the next MySpace if you happen to be Korean, Chinese or Indian. They do say it comes in threes. Social networking rocks.

So, where was I headed with this post? Music. Our wedding. That's right....back to my point: It's going to be a battle....

"And in the blue corner, showcasing the latest in digital technology, ipod in the left hand, mixer in the right hand, and Sennheisser headphones in tow.....ladies and gentlemen.......the DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD JJJJJJJJJJJJ."

"And to my left, the red corner, weighing in at a combined weight of almost 1200 lbs, Training out of Long Island, schooled in Swing, Jazz, Rock, R&B, 70’s Classics, Funk and able to hit the notes that Christina Aguilera misses and JT avoids.....put your hands together for.......the......WEDDING.......BAND."

Thoughts? Opinions?


Check back to see who comes out on top.

No comments: