Saturday, February 3, 2007

Weddings Headlines


Well, its been almost a week since my last post and never did I think that the pure adrenaline rush associated with planning a wedding would wean. Gasp. Ne'er did I dreamth that the fair maiden Coco wouldth also be disinterestedth. As such, I've been given the task of selecting the officiant. Oh, goody. We've also been very busy keeping each other warm - NY is damn cold right now! But in keeping with wedding news I've got this medley of information to report:

As the US s-l-o-w-l-y aligns itself with what Kyoto supporters have affirmed for years, the world's scientists have again made a statement - the warming of the climate "is unequivocal". Although I'm glad that some couples are taking matters into their own hands, isn't this just really adding to the problem? Come on - think about it.


Am I the only one who thinks that we have a shot of joining this select group of wedding couples since you-know-who works you-know-where? It just reeks of 'we have the inside track', doesn't it. I thought so, too.

For those of you who haven't caught up on all things Jackass, Bam is again manipulating MTV into another audience shocker. How does the wife-to-be let is happen day in and day out??

OMG. Remember my blurb on one bride-to-be's bad hair day? (Read about it here. ) Well, it turns out the whole thing was a H-O-A-X. I don't know about you but 1) I am LIVID, and 2) I hate being duped....especially on YouTube. Can I call them bastards if they're girls. Well they are. Arrgghh. I feel like a fool - a naive fool. Oh, and get this - they're Canadian. Figures. They're already cursed so I guess it's fair. I'll sum it up in one sentence: What in the world are Canadians doing on Good Morning America?

All Canadian bashing aside (after all they did bring us The Tragically Hip), some good business threads are being discussed as a result. This. Or this. If I were going for my Phd and not my MBA I think I would say "I smell Thesis." I bet he thinks I should get one.

2 comments:

Foodie in Training said...

I am not disinterested. Liar Liar pants on fire. Have I not been researching honeymoon destinations? and getting dvds for bands? where is your information on the officiant? huh?

The groom-to-be said...

oh yes, yes you have. i have an idea - you should blog about them.