Friday, February 16, 2007

Why Shonda Why?

[Coco, as if my posts don't sound gay enough, here you go making it seem like YOUR post is MINE. Gasp. Grey's Anatomy on my blog? As if. Moving forward please preface your posts by somehow letting the audience know its you and not me. Thanks for playing, baby. - TGTB]

I just have to get this off of my chest and it's not wedding related (but I will try to add it in where I can). Please note that I've never blogged before and have no idea what I'm doing. I don't know how to insert those links -- so that should make G$ very happy. I am however very disturbed by last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy (if you haven't seen it yet, please stop reading now!), I could barely sleep, I can't even focus today at work. I'm just too upset.

How the hell can Meredith be dead (Ellen Pompeo in real life is engaged to Chris Ivery)? If this is fact and not fiction, I am officially boycotting the show. Seriously, it can't be Grey's Anatomy without Meredith Grey. Shonda (the executive producer) says that she's doing things differently now, perhaps by differently she means ruining one of the best shows currently on television (besides Studio 60, please don't get me started on that). I get that Derek can't be Meredith's Knight in Shining Whatever but the poor guy has been through enough, let him be happy for once! But, how good was Patrick Dempsey's acting last night? I want Derek and Meredith to get MARRIED!! I guess I'll just have to be disturbed for another 6 nights, Thursday just can't come soon enough.

5 comments:

The groom-to-be said...

The rules are being broken! And for a television show no less! This has to stop. As least make it 6 degrees of wedding related. That's the least you could do.

Foodie in Training said...

um it says at the bottom "Posted by I want a NY Wedding" so readers know that it's not you. thanks for playing!

The groom-to-be said...

Yes, I see that now. I'm slow. Rule from side email still applies. Thankyouandgoodnight.

Embedded in Brooklyn said...

It's mo betta this way. Keeps you on your toes. Not predictable. 4 seriously though...we would have heard rumors about her leaving the show, so i doubt she's dieded. word.

Anonymous said...

while I agree, I did not believe that they would kill off the main character. that being said, i thought the whole three-episode arc was where the show jumped the shark. and i can't stand Denny. (But it was nice to see Hot Bomb Squad Guy aka Kyle Chandler.)

And don't get me STARTED on Studio 60. As an Aaron Sorkin devotee, I am devastated by the show's (probably permanent) hiatus. Though S60 wasn't nearly as good as The West Wing or Sports Night (I know each episode of both shows by name), the show was still light years better than most of the crap on tv. and I watch a lot of tv.