Monday, July 23, 2007

Wedding Questions Of The Day

Q - I wonder how I should wear my hair that day?

The Bride conglomerate at Conde Nast doesn't seem to have much.


Q - If I had to rename this blog what should I call it?

A Chaordic Affair to Formember.


Q - What should the wedding cake taste like?

Buttercream. Chocolate. Rocky Road ice cream. Fondant. Vanilla-almond.


Q - How can we reduce the green footprint of the wedding?

Adopt an animal through the World Wildlife Fund.

Purchase carbon credits for the travel related to our affair.

An eco-limo; a Prius limousine. Yes, that's correct. A car that I could shoehorn into my own trunk and use as an emergency escape pod is now the Eco Limo calling card.

Use ecofetti - now that's a splash of colour if I do say so myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Careful with the ecofetti, pretty soon you are into tosing cones and glassine envelopes and then Bam! all of your carbon offset benefits are offset by landfill volume (everything birdegrades... eventually).

I like the ecolimo idea... eco-clown-car wedding party.. hillarious!

The groom-to-be said...

There has to be a green way to offset the landfill volume that unfortunately offsets the carbon credits, no?? Unless I take into account the landfill volume when purchasing offsetting carbon credits. Ah ha! By George, I think THAT is the way to go!

too bad there not really limos as much as they are "cars you can rent that we'll call limos - you can call it whatever you'd like"