Tuesday, July 10, 2007

P(ark)S(lope) Wedding Dress Blues

Damn! I feel so (not) badly for this lil lady. Her PS dry cleaner shut down abruptly whilst still having in their possession her wedding dress!!! Eeek!

Who gets a wedding dress cleaned these days anyway?? I hope it was after the wedding and not during some "at home alone" time. And here I thought the latest trend was trashing a wedding dress. What? Don't believe me? Read about it here and here. For the record - this guy started it all.

In any case, trashing one sounds like a great way to salvage a dress that will be worn only once granted it's actually being purchased. Is renting one that wrong?

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love your blog, I'm using Carlyle also-- it so beautiful.

Why not give the dress to a charity instead? It's intriguing but I think I'll donate mine.

The groom-to-be said...

It is beautiful. The Lenox Room sold us. Nice to hear you dig the blog...