Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The First Run Down

Its been a while since I've made a post and, I must admit, its getting harder and harder to maintain this thing once a week much less once a day. With that, I thought I would do a run down of what's been accomplished so far. Some, given our recent distribution of Save The Dates, are obviously obvious.

- Venue: Carlyle on the Green
- Date: Friday, September 19, 2008
- Officiant: Minister Keith from NY Marriages
- Flowers: Vito from Pedestals
- Music: Renegade (awe-some)
- Photo/Videography: Duet
- Wedding Planner: Coco et moi
- Honeymoon: a few days in Rome and then an Eastern Mediterranean cruise (via Royal Caribbean)
- The Dress: You'll have to ask Coco...
- Registry: Fortunoffs and Pottery Barn



Here some pieces that have yet to be decided:

- Rehearsal dinner location
- Abbreviated song list
- Groom's attire
- The menu
- Political affiliations
- Floral design
- Stationery/invitations
- Wedding insurance
- Design of the cake
- Order of the wedding procession
- Ceremony Readings
- Green influence
- The rings
- Hair & makeup

Am I missing anything??

5 comments:

Foodie in Training said...

you forgot bridesmaid dresses! whoohoo!

Anonymous said...

you scared me there for a second. Being completely out of the loop for the last several weeks I though I missed something.
Glad to know I didn't and bridesmaid dresses are still on the list :)
e

The groom-to-be said...

no, no, no....even though you guys have been down & out, you haven't been overlooked (or forgotten).

Anonymous said...

anybody need a limo

The groom-to-be said...

i'm sure we'll need a limo at some point. who are you representing?