Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Wedding Attire Threads

Conde's Glamour ran a brief piece under the MSNBC banner about a bride's style Dos and Don'ts. I'll quote (and possibly comment one) the important points:



1)"DON’T spend the down payment for your home on a wedding dress."

I concur.

2)"DON’T obey the old rule that bridesmaid gowns must always match! There are very few dresses that flatter all body types and your bridesmaids will thank you for taking their sizes and shapes into consideration."

Umm. I'm not sure how Coco will take to this but I think she'll forgo 'staying on their good side' for the same black dress they can actually wear after the wedding.

3)"DO make sure your groom fits in with the rest of the bridal party."

Well, yeah. Obv.

4)"DO find an 'of the moment' It dress that is timeless and classic."

This seems like a home run to me. If there is one thing I can count on is Coco picking something timeless & classic. Go Coco. Team Brefanie rules!



In true related fashion (pun intended), all Dress Day references will heretofore be referred to as D-Day. Dress Day = D-Day. Get it? Similarly, all Tuxedo Day references will fall under the T-Day moniker.

Question: If I am purposefully excluded from D-Day, does this imply that Coco is excluded from T-Day? Seems only fair, no? I'll take it from here, baby.

No comments: