Friday, June 22, 2007

New Feature!!

So, I've embedded a new feature that I'm labeling "Song of the Moment". As of now, it will sit right above the most recent post. I started with it over on the right-hand side with the rest of the page elements (that's what Blogspot calls them) but I think it gets lost. And besides, I didn't want to mess with the current order. Order is key. I like order.

I'm sure not what the switch is yet to have it play automatically or play an entire playlist but I'm working on it. Until then you'll have to hit play. I'd love to see how else I can tweak this app[lication].

As for the song choice - The Funeral by Band of Horses - it cannot be played loud enough nor just once. Find our for yourself. In fact, the entire Band of Horses repertoire is pretty amazing. Feel free to make some suggestions. If I can find the song I may showcase it.

I'm sure Coco will want to 'showcase' various wedding songs that she likes. Be prepared. ...And go....

Hope you have speakers. If not, get some!

What do ya got, Lames??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even tell you how much I love this song!!!!
great choice.
e

The Bride's Sister said...

well let me tell you something groom....I'm totally up for a challenge ha ha ha =)

The groom-to-be said...

Bring it!!