Saturday, June 9, 2007

Something New

I received an obnoxious request (happily via a comment on this blog) requesting the weather in a 'foreign' city (Chicago; I wonder who was the requester was, Boogie??). I've decided to do one better.

Located on the right side of the blog, I've added a new page element giving readers the weather in Brooklyn. Its a cool tool from WeatherReports. Feel free to enter any zip code. It could even be one from Chicago for all I care.

Don't forget to check back when you're in town for the engagement party and wedding.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You read the comments! Woohoo! This is great. Your blog can be my new portal! I am referencing more of your links now that I'm in full wedding mode myself. Very helpful! xo.

Foodie in Training said...

Lori, please make a wedding website through weddingchannel.com so we can link to that too. =)

The groom-to-be said...

oh, no, no. she can't do that. that would be way too predictable.