Monday, June 11, 2007

Cool New Feature!!!

I've just figured out how to embed a Picasa slideshow as a new page element. Sweet!

Don't take offense if you don't see your picture up there - either you don't read the blog (enough), don't comment (enough) , or we really don't like you (enough). Seriously, it started out as pix of "just us" and then grew to pix of either "one of us and someone else". Who knows what it will grow into next??!!

I also may not have photos of you, your parent(s), your sibling(s), your loved one(s), or child(ren) readily available to include. If you have a PG photo you'd like me to include send it to our home address with a check or money order for $14.99 made out to "Team Brefanie - In Support Of All Things Pure & Chaste". Come back and keep checking to see if you've made "Roll Call".

5 comments:

Embedded in Brooklyn said...

Prolly shoulda left my comment here. High-Tech All The Way!

The groom-to-be said...

Word. That's how I roll..

Unknown said...

You two are so photogenic! Can you email me that one of Bart and I? I like it too.

The Bride's Sister said...

Mister, you are an idiot hahaha. No but it all seriousness I love the slide show and am quite jealous...I want to see what I can come up with...hmmmmmmm =)

The groom-to-be said...

huh? what's up with the cheap shot??