Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just Something To Talk About...

So, what is a French cake anyway, Mr. Eva Longoria?? Is it one made of champagne? Escargot? French bread? French fries? [Coco wishes!!] I'm not sure either but you can read about it here.

Maybe they'll both enter that ridiculous wedding cake eating contest that WE, as in Women's Entertainment Network, is having as part of that ridiculous show Bridezillas. Read for yourself.

And in glad-I'm-not-in-their-shoes wedding news, the sale of a $17M (not a typo and all in cash) has forced the former Sky Studios to tell brides-and-grooms-to-be that are already in contract, that they have to find someplace else to get ma-weed. Turns out it's now a primary residence with size limitations of only 75 people. Read about how sucky it is here. And here's the actual letter to the brides. D. A. M. N.

(I'd be lying if I told you I didn't have my own fears about the Carlyle undertaking major renovations with the US Open coming to town in 2009. Rest assured - I was assured.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to celebrate with you under the tent minus the stars :)
we love you!!!!
G&E