Monday, April 21, 2008

Black Or White

Gone are the days when I thought I would have some classic set of wheels get me to the chapel (LOL) - a '38 Packard, an Excalibur, or some old Caddy. Logistics, Coco, the size of my wedding party, cost - just a few of the reasons my childhood hopes will remain just that.

On that note - there are times when I'm all about tradition (read: a black & white wedding) but I'm not sure I'm feeling the white limo thing. Perhaps if I were more virtuous or more in touch with some kindred spirit, I suppose the symbolism of a white limo would hit home. Luckily, our decision becomes that much easier - Coco only wants a black limo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait! so you're saying I have competition now? i won't be the only token at your wedding? now I have to deal with a limo? =)

Unknown said...

we'll come pick you and stef up in my black murano! s-t-y-l-e-e-e-e.