Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hmmm....

What to report....what to report....

-Coco wants a wedding cake like THIS!! As if.
I get my piece first!

-Keeping with the theme; I wonder what we'll do about a cake?! Do we choose a sophisticated elegant look, or show our playfulness and select something more in line with the above?? I just want it to taste good. With buttercream. A hint of whiskey (the scotch kind). And chocolate. Mmmm. What IS fondant anyway?? Coco, anything here make you hungry??

-And here's our tribute to "The Biggest [Wedding] Loser"...who in their right mind would order a wedding dress 8 sizes smaller than her current size. I'm not too sure but the groom just happens to work at a health club - score. How far off is that wedding anway?

-Wedding Insurance; still didn't get it yet. Doh.

-BFAM (NC); this IS ALL YOU! ¿Dónde es el EL Producto??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I peeped this earlier. But Good Lookin out regardless. Love the (NC) after the BFAM. Gil knows what time it is!