Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Counting Down

- I would hate to be these poor folk. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope Duet is no Celebration Studios. Ouch. Sounds like a reason for wedding insurance. Wish I had a nickname like C-Note...

- In other Wedding Fotog Saves Little Girl news; its pretty miraculous I might add. See for yourself.

- 5 day? 2000 guests? Jeez.

- I've stumbled across this informative piece on choosing the right metal for wedding bands. Did know metals could be hypoallergenic??

- Talk about doing anything for love. Coco, I would if you would.

- And if Valentine's Day wasn't just around the corner; WE TV is putting the smack down on other channels as it gets ready to run a bazillion wedding shows. Who knew they also had plans to dominate the world - WEGoBridal Rulez!!

- Since Coco always seems to be bored, I thought I would put this link out there to keep her busy. I'm very curious to see what the stars have to say about our wedding plans. Can you say Brideoscope!!?!

- Why on earth wasn't I aware of this?!? I mean, she does work for Conde Nast. Oh, wait. That's right. She has already moved in. Doh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forget Brideoscope... I think you need to check "MateMatcher" to ensure that this whole deal is cosmically aligned. Also, what does it mean to be the Leonardo da Vinci of cakes? Can you be "The Davinci" of just one thing?