Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Protection

When the day comes, I'll be surrounded by the right people just in case anything goes wrong - hair out of place, foreign object stuck in teeth, the Uninvited guest, etc. Whatever it is I think I'll have it covered. God forbid if something is out of my control, right?

But that's just it. Things will be out of my control. Hence this post on wedding insurance.

I haven't seen much out there on it and what little I do find, it's limited to WedSafe.com or About.com. I've also found info here but there site looks really sketchy. Regardless they do have some good info available as PDFs for download. Items that seem to be covered at first glance include:

-bridal party attire
-venue bankruptcy/closings
-wedding cancellation
-honeymoon cancellation
-wedding photography
-injury liability
-invitations

the list goes on....

Seems pretty inclusive; I just have to find out about all of the details.

The Knot has this FAQ on it.

So, did you get wedding insurance??

ps...I'm looking for quotes if you know for anyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wedsafe! that's the one we went with. It seemed like it was the most reasonable at the time. Thankfully, we didn't need it.
xoxo
e

The groom-to-be said...

good to know. thanks.