Monday, May 26, 2008

Victory!!!!

It's been a while...and we're back from St. Thomas!!

Consider this post our:

1) welcome back to the blogging world. Psych.

2) School's Out For Summer! Well....almost....summer class starts June 2nd. It's almost over - I think.

3) Congratulations to Glenn & Ashley on their beautiful wedding!!! Sort of like our pre-honeymoon. LOL. Neil, we missed you and the family way too much. Where were you to pick up the pool bar tab?!? FYI - I learned way too late to charge things to G&A's all-inclusive. P.U.T.Z.

Here's my first set of sort-of-edited pictures. G&A, if you want the proofs just let me know. Better yet - maybe I'll just burn them and fly them down to Winchester.
I hope you enjoy the pix as much as we enjoyed the wedding. Nothing beats spending such a special time with great (and new!) friends.




If you give it some time, I'm sure Coco will detail the highs & lows of our trip. Way. Too. Short.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, mister paparazzo, you took some really great pictures! We would love a copy of them and we would appreciate it if you and Stef could personally fly them down to Winchester. Thanks. It meant so much to us that you would come all that way for our wedding...sorry your trip had to be so short. Can't wait until your big day! Love you guys! G & A

Retailer said...

Nice wedding party!