Friday, December 21, 2007

Their Dresses

Well, believe it or not, the bridesmaid dress selection challenge went off without a hitch. In quick fashion, H, Lamey and Coco decided on a dress (in two styles, of course) that not only come across as great bridemaids dresses but also (and I agree 100%!) pull off 'little black dress' perfectly. PofB has some great (affordable) dresses. Image 1, here, and, Image 4, here. These designs, except, obviously, in black.

I'm quite pleased - not that it really matters.

Since I'm pretty sure tux selection will be painless, I think I have some time before rounding up the troops for a fitting. Big A is with me so that leaves the mothers. I wonder what they will wear??

ps...Coco, promised she'd make this post but she's been really, really busy. Life gets that way. Happy holidays! (channeling my best GG voice....) X-O-X-O.

No comments: